Welcome to MISH, we look forward to working with you.
Providing quality, patient-centered care is our mission at MISH Hospital and Clinics. That’s why it’s important that we partner with medical support staff who have the necessary qualifications and credentials to provide quality, safe and responsible medical care support.
Instructions for completing Vendor Credentialing
Please follow the steps outlined below:
- Complete the Vendor Application that will be forwarded to you via e-mail from HR department
- Once your application is complete please review our:
- MISH notice of privacy practices
- MISH Patient Rights and services
- Complete “Vendor Training Course”
- Complete and sign the following:
- Vendor Consent and Release form
- Vendor Code of Conduct Attestation Agreement
- Vendor Confidentiality agreement
If you have any questions or concerns regarding physician and Vendor credentialing, please contact our HR Staff Office.