Radiology Testing Patient Forms
Below you will find a lot of information that you may need to prepare for the test(s) that have been ordered for you. The information / Instruction forms are organized based on the type of study that was ordered. If you have trouble finding the correct information please call 913-322-7408.
- If you may be pregnant, please call immediately before your scheduled appointment. (Excludes Ultrasound testing)
- If you have a doctors order for the test being scheduled please bring it with you.
- If you have copies of any pertinent previous tests (x-rays, CD's or reports) please bring them with you at the time of your appointment. The radiologist will use them for comparison to determine if any change occurred.
- Do not forget to bring your identification and insurance information with you.
- If you have a question regarding your exam or how to prepare for the test and can not find the answers below, please do not hesitate to call us. A technologist will be available should you need help.
- If for any reason you are unable to keep your appointment, please call 913-322-7408 to notify and reschedule.
- DO NOT FORGET to bring the completed forms with you.
CT Scan Forms
MRI preparation instructions
MRI Patient Screening Form
MRI Implant Form (please complete if you have an implant listed in the MRI patient screening form)
After receiving Contrast material instructions
DEXA Scan Forms
X-Ray / Fluoroscopy Forms
Interventional Radiology (Biopsies, Myelograms...)